Andrew is spending the week in Las Vegas for a conference. He presented two papers, one of which we wrote together with our professor from BYU based on the thesis I did two years ago creating a sound recording curriculum. We opened the project back up in November and wrote the final draft in January. On Friday we had a web design date after putting Emily to bed and I turned his HTML and CSS mockup of the website into a WordPress Theme while he installed some plugins. It was really fun to collaborate on this project and distribute the curriculum that I spent a whole lot of hours on. I’m excited to see teachers using it in their classrooms and hearing about how it is being adapted and developed.