I can’t believe it has been three years since I originally made “The Living Christ” wall prints (still available here). I’m sad to say it has been about that long since I last studied the document. Instead of printing out the 8×11 pages again I redesigned the content for a booklet.
To make sharing it with you as easy as possible I designed it to be printed at 100% landscaped (no scaling required). There are two pages per page with a half inch margin all the way around. Page numbers are also included to reduce the amount of thinking required when putting together your book.
Instructions (but feel free to do it any way you like!):
- Download PDF
- Print out all 12 pages at 100% (or scaling/fit to page) in color
- Cut each page out to the edge of the color
- Assemble book with pages front to back (the title page and page one have their backs touching, page two and three have their backs touching, etc.)
- Add a dot of adhesive to line up the pages and keep them in place
- Laminate. I did mine at home, but taking it to Staples or Office Depot is another great option
- Cut out laminated pages, leaving a slight border so the pages don’t separate
- Take the book to Office Depot/Staples to add a spiral binding (this took less than 5 minutes when I went)
I pulled them out yesterday during church and they were a fantastic addition to our Sunday. The kids love looking at the pictures, Emily wanted me to read the book, and I had something meaningful to think about. I think I’ll probably keep one of them close during the week for my own study too.