Today we were blessed with an overwhelming amount of miracles:
- We are still alive at the end of the day.
- Our oven looks brand new (even though it is probably as old as I am). This can be attributed to the most amazing cleaning solution given to us for the day by my grandma, and two of the kindest friends that spent their morning scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing.
- Every inch of our apartment was cleaned in about four hours. This miracle came about largely because Andrew’s mom and sisters came down and worked so so hard. When I was going through all the drawers and cabinets I kept expecting to find something that needed cleaning but they had already taken care if everything!
- I was beginning to feel a bit discouraged cleaning the bathroom and so tired I wanted to fall asleep on the partially cleaned floor when another friend knocked on the door and brought a second wind with her. She stayed with me until every last inch of the apartment was cleaned.
- The truck we rented for the day was the exact size we needed. And the perfect number of people showed up to load the truck. Andrews old roommates spent their morning driving up to Sandy, helping Andrew unload and set up furniture, return the truck, and give him a ride back to Provo. Everything went so smoothly on his end.
- We had finished moving, cleaning and running errands by 2:30!
- Which means we were also able to get our laundry done today.
- And have time to watch a movie before we checked out of our apartment and turned in our keys.
We celebrated this huge feat with pizza from Pier 49 and Jamba Juice. We are so grateful for the many angels that made moving during finals possible!!!